Certified Wine Cellars recently completed these three gorgeous wine cellars! The team at Certified has over 20 years of experience building traditional to contemporary cellars. They build in Austin, Houston, and San Antonio.
Who said wood isn’t used to create a modern wine cellar?
Firewood Project: Austin, TX
- Certified Wine Cellars used a Wine Guardian Self Contained Fully Ducted D050
- White Oak Wood
- Full glass enclosure with 7 doors
- Holds 1083 Bottles
Lakeway Job: Austin, TX
- They used a Wine Guardian Self-Contained D050
- Wine Racks are Knotty Alder wood with matching Alder Wood Ladder with Rolling Track
- Holds 1398 Bottles
Cloudland Project: Spicewood, TX
- They used a Wine Guardian Self Contained D050
- Knotty Alder Wood w/ Rustic Finish
- Holds 1517 Bottles
- The custom size ladder they developed in house – they can make it happen when it comes to customizing pieces!