Troubleshooting – Service
Typical Start-up problems:
- Check power, and thermostat or humidistat cable
- A common cause of start-up problems is not waiting long enough for the internal timers to complete their timed delay. Allow 5 minutes for compressor to start.
Unit won’t start
- Voltage switch not in correct position
- No power to outlet
- Unit not plugged in
- LCDI tripped
Unit is operating and blows evaporator air, but the supply air is not colder than the return air from the cellar
- Thermostat not set up properly.
- Compressor not operating. High pressure switch open – button up.
- Condenser airflow is blocked. Remove blockage and clean filter and coil if needed.
- Head Pressure (HP) switch is open. See reset instructions in Wine Guardian Ducted or Through-the-Wall Owner’s Manual.