Ideal for Wholesale and Commercial Construction
Wine Guardian cooling systems are engineered for maximum versatility, efficiency and functionality when it comes to storing and aging wine. Wine Guardian Pro units take this standard of excellence one step further to address the unique needs of the wholesale community. From distributors to refrigeration wholesalers to HVAC installation professionals, the Wine Guardian Pro series makes installation, customization and maintenance of our solutions—for commercial or larger residential applications—seamless.
Moreover, these units can be utilized in a variety of scenarios where temperature and humidity control are needed to protect valuables. In addition to wine, our specialty cooling systems preserve instruments, fur, cigars, art and documents, and even server-room equipment, from the harmful effects of heat and humidity.
The Wine Guardian Pro series has a number of features that facilitate a straightforward installation. The systems are constructed of lightweight aluminum with built-in lift handles making it easier to manage and position the device. Adding to the ease of the installation process, integral mounting feet help to secure and support the condensing unit.
Once the units are in place, the process of getting the systems up and running has been engineered with ease in mind. The easy plug-and-play design with power cord is standard in all units. Moreover, the primary power, controls, drain and water-connections are centralized for an efficient utility connection in all Wine Guardian Pro Split systems.
Next, the multi-panel design makes it possible to custom configure a particular application through up to three ductwork connections. Integral refrigerant sight glass enables a technician to determine the correct equipment charge, while charging the entire system is easily done through external refrigerant service valves. Being able to establish internal connections, as well as service the units, are simplified through oversized access panels.
For all of these reasons, the Pro Split systems are well-suited to smaller spaces. The slimline condensing unit is ideal for wall- and concrete pad-mounting applications.
Wine Guardian Pro units utilize 24-volt electronics and are Wi-Fi compatible for simple integration with today’s smart homes or commercial building management systems. In short, clients can manage a Wine Guardian Pro unit from their existing control system.
While our standard units can be customized at the time of ordering with high- or low-ambient protection, the Pro series comes with these options built right in. Wholesalers working with clients across a variety of climates will appreciate having one system with this level of flexibility to meet the individual needs of their customers.
An integral electric heater is another way the Pro series can be customized depending on where a client is storing their wine or valuables. In addition, the Pro series is robust enough to accommodate the retrofitting of a humidifier should a customers’ needs change after purchase. Lastly, the Pro Split series can accommodate extremely low ambient temperatures of down to -20°F.
Wine Guardian Pro units have also been engineered to simplify routine maintenance. For instance, the systems come equipped with sight glass revealing the volume of refrigerant in the system. Technicians are able to quickly view the level of coolant, which eliminates the need for a dedicated gauge and makes service more efficient.
Maintenance is also improved through a feature that protects the units from potential mechanical glitches. Typically, if a cooling system is under- or overcharged—or experiencing a leak—it will continuously cycle on and off. The Wine Guardian Pro units include high- and low-pressure switches that open up and stop the system before damage can be done. In addition, oversized access covers allow entry to mechanical components for service or to replace parts as needed. The multi-panel design of the fan-coil also ensures access to the fan and nearby electronics
Note: At this time, our Pro units are not configured to store wine at serving temperature
- 3,400-14,900 BTU/H cooling capacities
- 24-volt electronics for use with today’s smart thermostats and building management systems
- High- and low-pressure safety switches
- Refrigerant slight glass and access ports
- 5-year compressor warranty
- Utility piping in one easily accessible location
- Multiple evaporator outlet locations (Any of five sides)
- Versatile, space-saving slimline condensing unit is ideal for wall and pad mounting
- Aluminum body and all-aluminum evaporator coils (fins & tubes) are corrosion-resistant
- Standard high static pressure fan for extended lengths of ductwork
- Completely serviceable in the field
- Bolt-on humidifier
- Electric heat
- X-treme low ambient controls on condensing unit for winter operation down to -20°F
Make sure your expected duct runs will be compatible with your pro split system by using our basic ductwork calculator.
Sentinel Series | Pro Ducted Split Cooling Units
Wine Guardian Pro Sentinel Series units are the strongest and most energy-efficient wine cellar cooling systems on the market. They provide all the same great temperature and humidity control as our other Pro ducted split units, but with a new design that makes them stronger, more durable, and easier to install and service. Currently, the Pro Sentinel Series is available on our SP25 (60Hz) model.
Key components of the Wine Guardian Sentinel Series:
- Versatile: Can be installed in a variety of locations.
- Bold: A stylish and contoured look for the modern homes of today’s customers.
- Efficient: Fully insulated cabinet and duct collars for protection in the most demanding applications (including hot and humid climates).
- Comprehensive: Extended range of temperature and humidity control.
- Strong: The most durable wine cooling system on the market.
- Accessible: Innovative multi-panel design with integral fasteners allows for easy service and maintenance.
The ducted split Sentinel Series comes with multiple option bundles for your unique wine cellar specifications:
- Electric Heat Option: Protects wine cellar from low temperature conditions (on the evaporator section).
- Extreme Climate Protection Bundle: Unit protection in extreme climate conditions (on the condenser section).
If you would like to learn more about our Sentinel Series, visit the Sentinel Series wine cellar cooling units page, download our product brochure, or contact a distributor today!