The Serving Temperature option allows a Wine Guardian wine-cellar cooling unit to control to an extended temperature range from 42°F to 64°F (5°C to 18°C). This option is ideal for single to multiple cabinet applications and small wine rooms where consumption-temperature cooling is preferred. It also allows the user to rotate wine stock and change set point from season to season, making it ideal for restaurants, wine bars, clubs, etc (Hosting a party as a wine-lover?). View our Serving Temperature Configuration Sheet (Configuration Sheet 50Hz) to see all of the different configurations the Serving Temperature option is available in.
- Ability to set and adjust serving temperature from 42° – 64°F (5° – 18°C)
- Duct locations can be placed anywhere within the cabinet, offering greater design flexibility
- Remote sensors and/or controls can be used for ease of monitoring
- Cooling system is placed outside of the cabinet, maximizing storage space
- Condition single or multiple cabinets
- Water-cooled or air-cooled systems are available
- Nearly any Wine Guardian unit can be ordered with this option
How to order:
- Calculate the BTUH requirements for the cabinet or room at the lowest desired serving temperature using our Wine Guardian Cooling Calculator.
- Select unit by comparing required capacity to the unit performance indicated on the Wine Guardian specification sheets.
- Contact a Wine Guardian Distributor.
Download the Wine Guardian Serving Temperature Cooling Systems Datasheet
Serving Temperature Cooling Systems datasheet
Click here to view suggested temperatures for serving wine.