Wine Cabinet Configurator
Start personalizing your wine cabinet, just the way you like it. First select the size and then mix and match 6 different Mahogany shelves and drawers.
|Cabinet: Multi-Zone Cabinet (Right Hand Door)||$2,935.00|
|Bottle Count||0 Burgundy|
Have questions on how to use the wine cabinet configurator tool? We produced this step-by-step video going over everything you need to know to build your dream wine cabinet.
Available in Single- and Multi-Zone configurations:
The Single-Zone cabinet can preserve wine at ideal temperatures between 55° – 64°F (13° – 18°C) or serving temperatures between 46° – 54°F (8° – 12°C).
The Multi-Zone cabinet features polyvalent technology that creates three separate temperature zones within the cabinet. This makes it very convent to store different types of wine that have different ideal preservation temperatures. It also makes it possible to have some wine at serving temperatures ready to drink and others at ageing temperatures for consumption in the future.
The cabinets can be set to one of five different temperature ranges (from bottom to top):
- 43° – 50° – 57°F (6° – 10° – 14°C)
- 45° – 52° – 59°F (7° – 11° – 15°C)
- 46° – 54° – 61°F (8° – 12° – 16°C)
- 48° – 55° – 63°F (9° – 13° – 17°C)
- 50° – 57° – 64°F (10° – 14° – 18°C)
Features of Wine Guardian Cabinets:
- Ideal humidity conditions – the cabinet automatically maintains humidity conditions between 55 and 65% relative humidity for optimal long-term storage of fine wines.
- Strong magnetic sealed door – the door contains a strong magnetic seal, ensuring no air leakage.
- UV light protection – the glass door was treated to filter up to 70% of harmful UV rays.
- LED Lights – white LED lights to show off the finer details of your collection.
- Door Lock – simple to use lock keeps your wine out of the reach of children.
- Vibration free design – shock absorbers and thick insulation foam help absorb the vibrations from the internal mechanical equipment, protecting your wine.
- Charcoal filter – to keep the cabinet odor free, these systems are equipped with an air refreshing system with an activated charcoal filter.
- Automatic defrost – when the cooling cycle is finished, the refrigerated parts of the cabinet are defrosted automatically.
- Caster wheels – for easy relocation of the cabinet.
- Premium sliders – give you easy access to your complete collection. Standard with all shelves and drawers (exception of the storage box).