Wine Guardian’s Moniteur du Vin® is the most powerful, cellular connected, temperature, humidity, and power Wine Cellar Monitor available today. It’s simplistic design and many features will protect your wine cellar as well as give you peace of mind. Whether you are gone for weeks, months or longer, Moniteur du Vin® will watch your property and ensure the heater, air conditioner and power are on and working. If there is an issue you will know immediately.
Moniteur du Vin® will monitor the temperature and humidity levels in your wine cellar. It also checks to make sure that the outlet it is plugged into has power. If it detects a temperature or humidity reading which is outside of the range you set during the unit set up, or the power to the outlet it is plugged into goes out, it will immediately connect to the Wine Guardian servers and send out alerts as directed in the notification schedule you setup. Moniteur du Vin can be plugged into any standard 110V power outlet. The outlet should be indoors and/or protected from direct contact with the elements (snow, rain, etc.).
- Monitors temperature, humidity and power
- Allows remote setting and change of safe ranges, instantly alerts you in the event of an issue
- Alerts via email, text or phone calls – uses internal cell phone chip to connect to Wine Guardian servers
- No internet or phone line required in property being monitored
- Has internal, self-charging Lithium-Ion battery to keep on monitoring for days in event of a power outage
- Records hourly data for later viewing on www.moniteurduvin.com
The Moniteur du Vin is available for purchase on our website only to customers with a United States shipping address. International customers can purchase any Wine Guardian system through our authorized international distributor network.
U.S. Patent No. 4,910,454