Wine Guardian’s water-cooled units are ideal for geothermal, cooling tower and lake water applications. View the water-cooled system datasheet.
No warm condenser air connections are required, so a water-cooled wine cellar air conditioner can be a good solution when warm condenser air venting is an issue.
Completely self-contained systems provide optimal temperature and humidity control for the preservation and enjoyment of your wine investment. 60Hz water-cooled ducted units are available in ¼-, ½- , 1- and 2-nominal tons of cooling capacity. 50Hz water-cooled systems are available in four capacities from 880-3,812 watts.
Features include the following:
- Accepts inlet water temperatures as cold as 45º F (7º C) and as warm as 85º F (29º C)
- Includes an integral water regulating valve for efficient system operation
- Includes main control board with tie-in points to control geothermal pumps
- Easy access water connection points at side of unit
- Options include integral humidification, electric heat, remote control and monitoring and duct kits
- Completely self-contained design
- Multiple supply and return air openings
- ETL and CSA approved (60Hz); CE approved (50Hz)
- Factory tested prior to shipment
Although designed for the low temperatures of a wine cellar, these units also operate very effectively at comfort conditions of 68 – 80°F and can therefore be used as supplemental coolers for unique hard to cool high heat rooms.