Wine cellars are unique areas in a building specifically designed to store wine at the proper temperature and humidity for long shelf life and preservation of quality. Most wine cellars are designed to operate at 55°F and 60-70% RH – conditions not attainable by standard air conditioning units. Wine Guardian® wine cellar cooling units are designed specifically to operate at those conditions. They come in various sizes, capacities, and installation features.
Wine Guardian water-cooled units are the premier water-cooled wine cellar cooling units on the market and are ideally suited for geothermal sourced water. These packaged ducted units are available in 1/4, 1/2, 1 and 2 nominal tons of cooling capacity. Although designed for the low temperatures of a wine cellar, these units also operate very effectively at comfort conditions of 68 – 80°F and can therefore be used as supplemental coolers for unique hard to cool high heat rooms.
- Accepts inlet water temperatures as cold as 45 Deg. F (7 Deg. C) and as warm as 85 Deg. F (29 Deg. C)
- Includes an integral water regulating valve for efficient system operation
- Includes main control board with tie-in points to control geothermal pumps
- Easy access water connection points at side of unit
- Available in ¼ ton to 2-ton capacities
- Options include integral humidification, electric heat, remote control and monitoring and duct kits
For more information, locate a distributor in your area.