Wine Guardian® humidifiers are uniquely designed to deliver superior performance and reliability, ensuring the proper conditions for your wine collection and cellar. Our humidifiers regulate and control humidity while offering the versatility to be used with any brand of wine cooling system.
- Monitors and controls humidity in the wine cellar
- Evaporative drip pad system with removable cover and cleanable pad for easy access and maintenance
- Commercial-grade & lightweight, all-aluminum components
Other things to know about Wine Guardian wine cellar humidifiers
- Uses Wine Guardian control system to sense & control the amount of moisture that needs to be added to the cellar
- Water supply and drain lines are conveniently located for ease of installation and service
- Wine Guardian humidifiers are designed for minimal maintenance. However, a regular maintenance program helps prolong the life of the humidifier and helps to maintain humidity in the cellar
|Supply Water||Temperature: 60º – 100º F (68º-38º C) Capacity: 0.42 – 1.0 lbs/hr (0.19-0.45 kb/hr)|
|Controls||Cellar-mounted remote interface controller|
|Power Requirements||Freestanding: 115 Volt, 1 phase, 60 Hz (220/240 Volt, 1 phase, 50 Hz) Independent Operation. 24 Volt (50/60 Hz) when powered through Wine Guardian®|
Integrated: 24 Volt (50/60 Hz) when directly connected to Wine Guardian®
|Weight||10 lbs (4.5 kg)|
Contact your authorized Wine Guardian distributor for information pertaining to integrated humidification.
Wine Guardian® systems are made in the USA by Air Innovations®. Manufacturer reserves right, without notice, to make changes to specifications at its sole discretion.
Wine Guardian® Through-the-Wall Cooling System US Pat. No. D634760.
Wine Guardian® is a registered trademark of Air Innovations®.