Wine Guardian is thrilled to announce we now offer customizable wine cabinets, marking our entry into the wine fridge market. Produced in partnership with renowned European cabinet manufacturer, La Sommelière, each cabinet is handcrafted in Europe and assembled to custom configurations at our US factory. Wine Guardian is the only wine refrigerator manufacturer that allows for selection of the type of shelving and its placement in the wine cabinet via an online tool.
As a trusted name in wine preservation, Wine Guardian’s freestanding systems offer unparalleled environmental control, providing the ideal conditions for storing or serving your prized wine collection. These wine cabinets are the perfect solution for wine collectors in need of additional wine storage space in a kitchen, living room, or any other convenient location.
One of the standout features of Wine Guardian wine cabinets is their customizable shelving. With thousands of different shelving combinations, these cabinets can be tailored to suit individual preferences and accommodate diverse wine collections. Through our cabinet customization tool, you can mix and match six (6) different shelf types, specify the desired quantity, and determine their location within the cabinet. The result is a personalized wine storage solution that’s truly unique to you and your collection.
Wine Guardian offers two cabinet sizes, each equipped with its own cooling capabilities:
- The Single-Zone Cabinet can preserve wine at ideal temperatures between 55° – 64°F (13° – 18°C) or serving temperatures between 46° – 54°F (8° – 12°C).
- The Multi-Zone Cabinet features polyvalent technology, which creates three separate temperature zones within the cabinet. This makes it ideal for storing different types of wines at their ideal preservation temperature. It also allows the convenience of having some wines ready to drink at serving temperatures while others mature at ageing temperatures, offering a truly versatile wine storage experience.
Additional features of Wine Guardian Wine Cabinets:
- Ideal humidity conditions – the cabinet automatically maintains humidity conditions between 55 and 65% relative humidity for optimal long-term storage of fine wines.
- Door lock – safeguard your wine from the reach of children with an easy-to-use lock.
- UV light protection – the glass door was treated to filter up to 70% of harmful UV rays.
- LED Lights – white LED lights to illuminate your wine collection.
- Automatic defrost – when the cooling cycle is finished, the refrigerated parts of the cabinet are defrosted automatically.
- Strong magnetic sealed door – the door contains a strong magnetic seal, ensuring no air leakage.
- Charcoal filter – to keep the cabinet odor free, these systems are equipped with an air refreshing system with an activated charcoal filter.
- Caster wheels – for easy relocation of the cabinet.
- Vibration free design – shock absorbers and thick insulation foam protect wine bottles by absorbing internal equipment vibrations.
Ready to start customizing your dream wine cabinet? Try our customization tool today or browse some of our pre-customized cabinets.